viernes, 4 de abril de 2008

THE ENORMOUS TURNIP

This week I read that nice story which talk about an old marriage (a couple of elders) who had planted turnip's seeds with the passage of time the turnips started to grew up and became so big that the old man and the old woman couldn´t come them out of the ground, a neighbour who was passing by the place decided to help them but neither with his help they couldn get it, but with the help of their pets a dog, sheeps and a small robin they finally had their turnip and the old woman made a delicious turnip soup and everybody enjoyed it.

Now I am going to write about a story similar to this one. Three years ago my father decided to plant tomatoes in a big piece of land in the place where he was born here in Guerrero, but everything had started just like a weekend activity to relax him and forget the busy life of the city. But with the passage of the time he realized that the crop was too much that the people who were helping him was not enough. The quantity of vegetables that they had to recolect was a lot and finally my father asked for a permission at his job and went to the town for helping my uncles and until we (my mother and my brothers) had to go to the crop. But finally we understand that with the help of everybody everything is easier.

1 comentario:

Verónica Poujol dijo...

You are a talented kid. I really enjoyed your story! Is it a real life story?.
Keep posted!